Work at ETA
In us, you may well find what you have long been looking for – fascinating jobs for motivated and quality-conscious team players in an attractive, unusual industry. At ETA, loyal, committed and flexible individuals who want to assume a high degree of responsibility will find ideal conditions for professional advancement. Come on board, and join us to make Swiss watchmaking history – we are proud to be ’Swiss Made’.
See you soon at ETA SA!
Your HR Team
- Our vision
- Our values
- Who we are looking for?
- Who are our employees?
- What can we offer you?
- Development prospects
- Corporate health management
ETA is the global reference for innovation and industrial production of watch movements.
ETA SA is the market leader in the mechanical and quartz movements industry in Switzerland. In order to retain this position, we are looking for people who:
- work showing respect for their colleagues and display a strong team spirit and solidarity,
- are capable of assuming their responsibilities at all operating levels, as every person plays a role in ensuring our company’s success,
- are creative and innovative,
- can demonstrate versatility,
- respect safety and the environment,
- enjoy challenges.
Our success is based on the performance of our employees, experience in the tradition of watchmaking, the ability to adapt to changing cutting-edge techniques and also the entrepreneurial vision of our executives. Our highly talented management teams, watchmakers, designers, engineers and technicians in combination with our employees’ loyalty to ETA and the Swatch Group also all contribute to the continued success of our company.
- Membership of the world’s largest watchmaking group, the Swatch Group
- Job security
- Employment in a company which is a market leader in its industry and constantly evolving
- Modern working conditions and equipment
- Extremely attractive social benefits and a good remuneration package
- A company restaurant at some of our sites
As our company values its human capital extremely highly, ETA personnel development focuses on several areas:
- Investment in initial professional training for both young people and adults (possibility of obtaining a federal VET diploma while in employment according to the company’s needs)
- Support for external training, for example possibility of funding part of a university study course while in employment
- Internal training: possibility for employees to take courses to improve or develop their social and/or technical skills
- As an industrial company, we encourage specialist as well as management career paths
Healthy, motivated, efficient employees are our greatest asset – which is why we at ETA attach particular importance to their health and well-being and have embedded these priorities into our corporate culture.
Nowadays, companies need to react quickly and effectively to changes. Both employees and management are affected by the rapidly developing world of employment and hugely accelerating work processes. This means that measures must be adapted to the company’s operations, well implemented and evaluated. A healthy company needs healthy employees, and the instruments this requires are provided by corporate health management.